WORLD MENTAL HEALTH Conferences Readership Profiles: Key Metrics (Source: Google Analytics)
A statistical representation of global users for mental-health.neurologyconference.com(Source: Google Analytics)
The reputation of your organisation and your activities might be influenced by social media. Because of their positive reputation with sponsors and participants, conferences and events tend to be successful over time. Social media gives a significant chance to boost your career and reputation in that area. A conference's purpose is to bring together like-minded people from all over the country or the world in order to learn, exchange ideas, network, share ideas, generate new ideas, and inspire people. Each person will experience different advantages from attending a conference when compared to social meetings because attending social meetings results in loss of time and efficiency of team, unequal participation, Intrinsic Conflict.
The audit of the Google Analytics traffic of “33rd International Conference on Public Mental Health and Neurosciences” clearly characterize the interests of the global anxious conference participants like Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Health care professionals, Neurobiologists, Practitioners, Scientists, Physicians, Neuropsychiatrists, Students along with Industries, Organizations and other key stake holders from neurology field who are exploring to attend, present and exhibit their research findings on highly acknowledged international conferences like ours with the web traffic a total of 44,921 visits. The analysed report reflects that the total page viewers were 35,648 in a year.
World Mental Health 2023 Google Analytics Metrics: A Glimpse
- According to the Google Analytics more than 44,000 visitors clicked the website link to attend and to submit proposals for the attendance
- It is reported that the highest number of Visitors were from the both developed and developing nations
- Researchers for the under developing nations, our conference website is barometer to quantify their research proposal submitted.
- Majority of the visitors have come from countries/territories like United States, Australia, Japan, Philippines, United Kingdom, France, United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran, Slovakia, Ukraine, Switzerland, Belgium, Israel, Czechia, Argentina, Mexico, Norway, Latvia, Portugal, Azerbaijan, New Zealand, Ireland, Indonesia, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, Romania, South Korea, Italy, Brazil, Malaysia, Russia, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Greece, China, Taiwan, , Poland, Serbia, South Africa, Sweden, Bulgaria, Iraq, Uzbekistan.
- Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
- Penetrating the study of visitor, navigation, and traffic patterns to determine the success of our conference website majority amount of traffic we receive from cities like Austin, Boston, Athens, Moscow, Vienna, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Hyderabad, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Auckland, Middle East, Cairo, Dubai, Riyadh, Istanbul, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, Hanoi, Washington, Toronto, Venice, Montreal, Vancouver, Kuala Lumpur, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Edinburgh, London, Rome, Valencia, Zurich, Xinbei, Copenhagen.
- Average Time spent by each visitor on conference official website is approximately 1.04 minutes.
- The Traffic Sources mention that the number of Unique Visitors of the website listing from research institutions, renowned universities, and organizations.
Reasons behind listing Mental Health 2023 on top of search engines: (Source: Google)
- Researchers display interest only to the conferences where their abstracts and profiles get highest visibility and readership.
- The most available way for scientists to increase their research profiles is through their contributions with a conference presentation at our conference.
- It is a good platform for the students to communicate with the distinguished scientists and the students can explore their research ideas.
- The main point is that our Conference provides a great platform to network and meet other researchers in their field and establish probable contacts for future positions.
- Attending and presenting at our conference would contribute to learn about the most recent advances in their field.
- Get a space to publish full paper in our international journals with high impact factors on Special issues.
Apart from all these factors we also create one individual speaker page where their accepted abstracts are updated on daily basis for promoting their web presence in all the search engine listings and Social Networking Channels.
CME is essential to the success of healthcare professionals because it enables a practitioner to learn and uncover practical strategies to enhance the patient care they give and successfully manage a career in the rapidly evolving medical business. Continuous professional development, or CPD, essentially ensures that you remain knowledgeable and skilled in your field while also giving you access to crucial skills that could help you advance in your career. CNE credits is to improve nurses' knowledge, abilities, and attitudes in order for them to deliver high-quality patient care, they engage in structured professional learning experiences called continuous nursing education.
Across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, Conference Series LLC LTD hosts more than 3000 international conferences, workshops, symposia, trade shows, exhibitions, and science congresses. These events cover all the major scientific disciplines, including clinical, medical, pharmaceutical, engineering, technology, business management, and life sciences.
Global Internet users for conferenceseries.com: Statistical representation (Source: Google Analytics)
Flip on the other side Conferenceseries world’s leading specialist in organizing scientific conferences, events trade, and consumer exhibitions both domestically and internationally in different verticals and horizontals like Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business attracting more than 25 Million+ Visitors, 25000+ unique visitors per conference and 70000+ page views for every individual conference would help in quantifying our presenters research and biography visibility to the online communities and get recognized worldwide.
Conference Series Web Metrics at Glance: Source: Google Analytics
- 25 Million+ Visitors
- 25000+ unique visitors per conference
- 70000+ page views for every individual conference
Out of the 500,000 listing worldwide major conferences attended by 2.5 million attendees 16.8% attendees are drawing only from our Medical, Pharma, Healthcare, Nursing, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business conferences. The main reasons behind the increased popularity of our conference attendees is because of the changing mindsets of academicians, researchers and industries in exploring the opportunities for exchanging ideas, sharing resources, building networks and increase awareness of the on the recent happenings in their research around the world.
“Attending and presenting at conferences remains as the most favorable model of knowledge dissemination for researchers and practitioners to keep abreast of all advances in their field, presenting state-of-the-art research usually on a variety of subjects”
We will continue to set our bar higher and make further progress to organize 1000 conferences in 50 countries across all continents by 2018. We have recently launched online digital video library where all our conference proceedings would be shared and be accessed by the online communities freely.
Channels for driving additional traffic to your research
Web Analytics are best means of measuring concrete details like how many people are visiting our websites, how many of those visitors are the unique visitors and how many of them are staying long to view the complete information available in our sites. The following snapshots of some of our websites will clearly depict the metrics how our conferences stand at par to the other conferences in terms of Visibility, outreach, Participation Number and relevance to their subject.
The metrics of these websites represents more than 25+ Million visitors in addition to this we also equipped with 10 additional scientific websites represents 10+ Million visitors traffic to our conference websites.