A statistical representation of global users for mental-health.neurologyconference.com(Source: Google Analytics)
The audit of the Google Analytics traffic of “30th International Conference on Public Mental Health and Neuroscience” clearly characterize the interests of the global anxious conference participants like Neurologists, Neuro Surgeons, Pediatric Neurologists, Academicians, Practitioners, Scientists, Physicians, Neuro surgeons, Students along with Industries, Organizations and other key stake holders from Neurology field who are exploring to attend, present and exhibit their research findings on highly acknowledged international conferences like ours with the web traffic a total of 35,837 visits. The analysed report reflects that the total page viewers were 80,844 in a year.
World Mental Health 2018 Google Analytics Metrics: A Glimpse
- According to the Google Analytics more than 26,235 visitors clicked the website link to attend and to submit proposals for the attendance
- It is reported that the highest number of Visitors were from the both developed and developing nations
- Researchers for the under developing nations, our conference website is barometer to quantify their research proposal submitted.
- Majority of the visitors have come from countries/territories like United Arab Emirates,
Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, United States of America, United Kingdom, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Australia, China, India, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine.
- Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
- Penetrating the study of visitor, navigation, and traffic patterns to determine the success of our conference website majority amount of traffic we receive from cities like Middle East, Dubai, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, Washington, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Edinburgh, London, Rome, Valencia, Zurich, Copenhagen, Athens, Moscow, Vienna, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Hyderabad, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Auckland, Cairo, Riyadh, Istanbul.
- Average Time spent by each visitor on conference official website is approximately 1.29 minutes.
The Traffic Sources mention that the number of Unique Visitors of the website listing from research institutions, renowned universities, and organizations.
Reasons behind listing World Mental Health on top of search engines: (Source: Google)
- Researchers display interest only to the conferences where their abstracts and profiles get highest visibility and readership.
- The most available way for scientists to increase their research profiles is through their contributions with a conference presentation at our conference.
- It is a good platform for the students to communicate with the distinguished scientists and the students can explore their research ideas.
- The main point is that our Conference provides a great platform to network and meet other researchers in their field and establish probable contacts for future positions.
- Attending and presenting at our conference would contribute to learn about the most recent advances in their field.
- Get a space to publish full paper in our international journals with high impact factors on Special issues.
Apart from all these factors we also create one individual speaker page where their accepted abstracts are updated on daily basis for promoting their web presence in all the search engine listings and Social Networking Channels.
We stretch out a warm welcome to our 29th International Conference on Public Mental Health and Neuroscience held amid September 23-24, 2019 in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Neurophysiology gathering will give an ideal stage for sharing and creating imaginative thoughts on the most recent improvements and future points of view in the field of neurology and neurophysiology for the treatment of different Neurological issue. Going to the World Mental Health 2019 is an interest in your profession development. It's the most ideal approach to express your enthusiasm towards the Neurology research and refresh your aptitudes and improve your insight.
Theme: ‘‘Scientific quest to enhance the Fascinating and Mystified Neurology & Mental Health’’.
Neurological disorders are ailments of the cerebrum, spine and the nerves that associate them. There is sufficient proof that pinpoints neurological clutters as one of the best dangers to general well-being. More than 1,000 disarranges of the cerebrum and sensory system result in a bigger number of hospitalizations and lost profitability than some other malady gathering, including coronary illness and disease. In neurological turmoil Alzheimer'sinfection, cerebrum tumors, epilepsy, Parkinson's ailment, and stroke and additionally less natural ones, for example, front worldly dementia.
In the present-day situation, a wide populace of humanity are tormented by mental and neurological ailments, with right around 165 million individuals or 38 percent of the populace experiencing every year a mind issue. With just about 33% of cases getting the treatment or medicine required, dysfunctional behaviors cause a tremendous monetary and social weight, it found the cost weight of these and neurological scatters added up to around 386 billion euros ($555 billion) a year. An expected 6.8 million individuals bite the dust each year because of neurological issue.
Worldwide Conference on World Mental Health is the main meeting committed to Psychiatrists and Neuro Surgeons with the topic “Scientific quest to enhance the Fascinating and Mystified Neurology & Mental Health."
30th International Conference on Mental Health and Neuroscience is to convey an extraordinary program for trade of thoughts and definitive perspectives by driving researchers which covers the whole range of research in Neurological clutters.